Do you have an old or unneeded car, truck, boat, or other vehicle sitting in your driveway or taking up space in your garage? Consider donating it to Habitat for Humanity through Cars for Homes! Not only will you help Habitat provide decent, affordable housing, you’ll also help the environment AND open up your space for something better!
Why should I donate my car?
- One hundred percent of the net proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle will be used by Warren County Habitat for Humanity to build and repair affordable homes.
- You may qualify for a tax deduction for donating a vehicle.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
- Thirty percent of cars donated to Habitat are recycled for materials or sold for reusable parts.
- Recycling steel uses less energy and natural resources and produces less carbon pollution.
- Taking an inefficient older car off the road helps save gas and improves air quality.