Part-time $13 - $15 / hour
This position is responsible for the pick-up of merchandise from donors, safely packing the merchandise in the ReStore truck, returning to ReStore and unpacking merchandise. Ensure donors and customers are given excellent customer service at the ReStore. Responsibilities as listed below.
1. Offer excellent customer service to shoppers and donors.
2. Adhere to and reinforce ReStore Policies and Procedures.
3. Collaborate with the Donations Coordinator to manage incoming merchandise.
4. Drive WCHFH vehicles to pick-up and deliver donated goods.
5. Load and unload donated materials
6. Screen for product usability.
7. Maintain an effective working relationship with ReStore staff, volunteers, and customers.
8. Answer telephone and provide ReStore information, directions, meeting the caller’s needs.
9. Daily cleaning and straightening of the truck and ReStore warehouse, keeping it neat and clean.
10. Work in the ReStore assisting the Warehouse Associates when needed.
11. Attend or participate in training as needed or required.
12. Model the WCHFH mission.
Qualifications and Skills:
1. Passionate about the mission of Warren County Habitat for Humanity.
2. Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
3. Must have a clean vehicle abstract.
4. Must pass Criminal Background Check and Sexual Offender Check.
5. Can work outdoors including during inclement weather.
6. Able to lift up to 75lbs.with assistance.
7. Willingness to work some nights and weekends.
8. Strong planning and organizational skills with attention to detail.
9. Solid personal communication skills to clearly and effectively express ideas
10. Maintain all information in a confidential and professional manner.
11. Model appropriate behavior in interaction with diverse donors, customers, volunteers, and staff.
12. Ability to demonstrate a high level of ethics, integrity, diplomacy, and initiative.