- ReStore now allows in-store shopping in a limited capacity.
- As of July 1, drop offs will be accepted between 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
We carry a range of new and used building materials and hardware, including paint, paint accessories, tools, electrical hardware, and more! We maintain high standards for all donations, accept functional tools only, and sell a range of brand new items, as well.
WHAT WE CARRY
- Tools: New and gently used hand and power tools can be found. This includes hammers, table saws, drills, sanders, lawnmowers, gardening tools and more.
- Hardware: To make sure the ReStore is a one-stop-shop, we supplement our used building materials with new hardware, such as nails, screws, drill bits, and more.
- Electrical: We also sell new and used electrical conduits, switch and outlet plates, plugs, extension cords, and other electrical hardware.
STICK TO A BUDGET WITH USED BUILDING MATERIALS
Renovations projects can cost a fortune if you’re not careful. Buying materials, fixtures, lighting, doors, windows, cabinets, and anything else you can from the ReStore will help you save on brand-name home improvement necessities.
BENEFITS OF BUYING USED BUILDING MATERIALS
Beyond the cost savings that come with buying used building materials, you are supporting environmental sustainability. Every tool or piece of hardware you purchase is diverted from a landfill. Additionally, all proceeds from your purchase support our nonprofit, Habitat for Humanity, which builds affordable homes for low and middle income families in Warren County.