Warren County Habitat for Humanity’s Home Repair Program (HRP) strives to keep existing homeowners in their homes safely and affordably by providing critical home repairs to roofing, electrical, plumbing, interior or exterior damage or other items deemed necessary.
Examples of Projects – Before and After
We are seeking qualified low or moderate income homeowners with household income below maximum levels noted, based on family size.
|Maximum Income ($)||62,600||71,550||80,500||89,400||96,600||103,750||110,900||118,050|
* Must be less than 80% (median) of the 2022 median income in Warren County, NJ
- You must reside within Warren County NJ.
- You must occupy the home as your primary residence.
- Applicant must demonstrate willingness to partner (sweat equity) and an ability to pay for the project. The affiliate can provide project cost forgiveness based on family income. (These criteria are subject to change).
- Applicant must have a need for the repair(s) requested.
- Homeowner(s) must be current on existing mortgage, homeowner’s insurance and property taxes.
- Homeowners must meet all federal guidelines for projects that require a loan.
Note: Veterans with proof of an honorable discharge will receive a 10% discount on services.
Need more information?
Contact Francine Pilch, Home Repair Administrator:[email protected] or 908 835 1300 ext.10